Hi, I am going to tell you girls how much fun I am having doing library monitoring. I help the the Librarian take care of the library. I also have mates to help me take care of the library. This is such a cool job I could even get my actual licence for library monitoring! Anyway, lets get talking about my responsibility at school. This job makes me very proud that I am taking care of the school library. When it was the day before signing-up, I was so very proud and had that gleeful look on my face. Then it was the day for signing-up. I was very ecxited and kept on having that gleeful look on my face. Then it was, the day for monitoring. Now I have the happiest look on face and looking forward to next week and doing it again!
By:Sahville
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment